Sunday, February 20, 2011

Going to Disney World

So, as I sit hear next to my packed suite case waiting for a friend of mine to pick me up to bring me to the airport to spend the week at Walt Disney World, I think about all of my other trips I had had to the wonderful place. Everyone knows that Walt Disney World is the most magical place on earth.

I myself get excited once I enter the park. There is just something about it that I cannot explain. Is it because everyone is always happy? Is it because the park is always clean? Is it because you feel entertained while waiting in lines that you do not even know you are waiting in lines? Is it because you are reliving the story that you heard when you were a kid while you are riding the rides? Is it because you feel spoiled and are treated well?

What I am most excited about is spending the time with my family as an adult. It will be a new experience. I have also learned that there will be a couple of rides that I have not ridden yet. (More posts and pics to come!)

So, I ask you, why is Disney the most magical place on this earth to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment