Saturday, February 26, 2011

Some Pictures From My Disney Trip

I just uploaded all of my pictures (484) that I took from the week and found a couple that you might enjoy.








Can you see a line of smoke in the mix with the clouds in the sky. (It is almost in the center of the picture.) If you can, this was from the Discovery Space Shuttle from its take off. It was really cool to see this in the sky for its last mission.


This is a drawing that I did when I was at Disney's Hollywood Studios. I did this in 20 minutes with a character artist showing the way. I must say that I am very proud of it!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Craig -
    Thanks for sharing your pictures. Have you ever considered making a picasa or flickr album? It's a great way to share out a group of picures in your blog or seperate.

    ReplyDelete