Friday, February 25, 2011

Last Day

So I am in the process of packing right now getting ready to head back to New Hampshire. I understand that there will be about 4 inches of new white snow waiting for me! Bummer. It has been really nice walking around in 80 plus degree weather all week. Yesterday was a special day as it was my father's birthday. Who knew you could let Disney know and they will get you a birthday pin for the birthday boy to wear all day! We decided to spend the day at the magic kingdom. I hope that someday I will be able to spend my birthday at the most magical place ever! I think another cool moment was being able to say that I saw the Discovery space shuttle launch in the air for the very last time! It was cool! I Love Disney!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Craig,

    Sounds like you had a great vacation. Thanks for the report from Disney. Was having some plumbing issues at home and dealing with the cold so hearing about your trip lightened things for me a bit. My wife and I, and two daughters went to Disney last summer for the first time so your blogs brought back memories. Thanks, and welcome back.

    ReplyDelete