Friday, March 11, 2011

Interactive YouTube Video

Just when you think that you have seen it all, you are informed that it is not true.  Over the past week, Benware and I created an interactive video for students to participate in.  (This reminds me of the time when I would read books when I was young were I was able to decide my own adventure.  Depending on my path depended on what page I had to flip to in the book.  I remember this being a lot of fun for me!)  The lesson has to deal with quadrilaterals and parallelograms.  While it took some time to create, we were able to complete it in far less of time than what we thought.  I would say in all, it took about 5 hours tops from start to finish.  This was because we had to learn how to actually make YouTube videos interactive as well as dealt with some camera issues.  Even though this was some work, it was a great time to share ideas, and most importantly, laughs.  There was one video in which we could not stop laughing.  Can you see which one that was?  Hope that you have fun watching this adventure.  Benware and Sheil Adventure

4 comments:

  1. Great job Craig as I posted on Amanda's blog. Very entertaining and enjoyable to watch. You guys have great internet presence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote you two start your own tv/web show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Craig –
    What a great adventure video on Geometry and Parallelograms. The video was both informative and entertaining. Both you and Amanda well exceeded my expectations on the adventure video. It’s great to see your level of enthusiasm and commitment to integrating technology into the math curriculum. I plan on sharing your adventure with my math teachers. Thanks again for all your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Benware...what do you think about Lauren's suggestion? We could have our very own Web Math show...we could be famous :)

    We had a lot of fun doing it! You all should try it if you have a chance!

    ReplyDelete